<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2026 03:32:05 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Novus Ordo Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Sun, 4 Oct 2026 03:32:05 -0400</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>its binz....</title><description>can i get vent info??? you can send it to &lt;a href=&quot;mailto:jason1407@aol.com&quot;&gt;jason1407@aol.com&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1188834&amp;gid=7577#1188834</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1188834&amp;gid=7577#1188834</guid><pubDate>Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:03:14 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>70 warlock app</title><description>Like this &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqfQi7146U&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqfQi7146U&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=811169&amp;gid=7577#811169</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=811169&amp;gid=7577#811169</guid><pubDate>Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:23:04 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>70 Holly Palidan and 70 lock</title><description>DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in a dead guilds forums. PEEYAW</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=790818&amp;gid=7577#790818</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=790818&amp;gid=7577#790818</guid><pubDate>Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:21:59 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Vent Info?</title><description>I think the vent was taken down because the guild doesn&#039;t exactly exist anymore as a raiding guild. Some people changed servers, some joined other guilds and some quit the game. My email is &lt;a href=&quot;mailto:mattdj2002@aol.com&quot;&gt;mattdj2002@aol.com&lt;/a&gt; and if ya wanna find me on facebook it&#039;s matthew jefferson at the univ. of oklahoma</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=774893&amp;gid=7577#774893</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=774893&amp;gid=7577#774893</guid><pubDate>Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:45:18 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Hah</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Vaporskull wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;I think the reason is whatever spec or gears a lock has, they still own everyone else so what to discuss &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;.&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So very true.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=707582&amp;gid=7577#707582</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=707582&amp;gid=7577#707582</guid><pubDate>Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:19:13 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Mages</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Thornbane wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;wtf i thought this was the mage forum gtfo of here rogues&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Back in the day every forum was considered Hunter Loot if I recall &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=701834&amp;gid=7577#701834</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=701834&amp;gid=7577#701834</guid><pubDate>Tue, 2 Oct 2007 00:00:44 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Question to the Dead Hunter out there</title><description>Its all personal opinion. Umm my friend Stely tells me its a joke when I play BM and raid because he thinks MM is much better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The benefit to BM is that 20% Attack speed boosts Steady Shot, Arcane Shot, Auto Shot Rotation. The minor benefit to this is that the pet also has some use now in raids where it really didn&#039;t before. Not to mention everyone likes +3% more dmg, and for hunters +5% dmg with Focus Fire.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MM However gives bigger shots, higher crits, ect. The downside to this is that the attack speed is normally so slow, meaning less shots are made. Even though less shots are made, they are ~Generally~ higher and saves ammo obviously. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Its all opinion: Attack Faster and slightly lower dmg with pet benefits aswell as survival.&lt;br /&gt;
~Or&lt;br /&gt;
Attack Slower with more power and insane hits, where survival is slightly lowered due to the things u miss out in BM talents.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=701814&amp;gid=7577#701814</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=701814&amp;gid=7577#701814</guid><pubDate>Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:56:55 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Raill, 70 Warrior</title><description>No thanks.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=694685&amp;gid=7577#694685</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=694685&amp;gid=7577#694685</guid><pubDate>Mon, 1 Oct 2007 02:40:49 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Megami- Balance Druid</title><description>I&#039;m going to withdraw my application, I&#039;ve decided to try out one of my friend&#039;s guilds.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good luck in SSC/TK.  &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=689234&amp;gid=7577#689234</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=689234&amp;gid=7577#689234</guid><pubDate>Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:30:06 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Surgemiester</title><description>Thebe all i have to say is you are a dick for doing that in this guys application, you could of just said &amp;quot;I dont think his spec is AS good as it could be&amp;quot; maybe then go tell joker that it really sucks, but specs can change with acouple of gold. But give the guy a fighting chance, Were trying to recruit people into our guild (healers especially) and they get this kind of reception... ? This is why guilds get bad rep and maybe some people are turned off by applying</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682402&amp;gid=7577#682402</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682402&amp;gid=7577#682402</guid><pubDate>Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:16:05 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Venku 70 Rogue</title><description>*intent to kill all novus rogues* ?? &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; well be waiting for ya buddy =P</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682275&amp;gid=7577#682275</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682275&amp;gid=7577#682275</guid><pubDate>Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:58:47 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Rogue PvP videos</title><description>Yes gentlemen Rogue pvp videos, their are ALOT i mean ALOT of crap ones out their, so post the rogue video you think is the &amp;quot;gem&amp;quot; of the rogue videos</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=676556&amp;gid=7577#676556</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=676556&amp;gid=7577#676556</guid><pubDate>Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:58:15 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Rogue poisons</title><description>On warriors and druids yea i would use it insted of evisc, but on other class&#039;s no</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=676533&amp;gid=7577#676533</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=676533&amp;gid=7577#676533</guid><pubDate>Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:55:22 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Paladins</title><description>It was October originally but they are rumored to be pushing it back to November.  I went ahead and got my Merciless sword and I am having a blast with it.  I was intending to save my points but until I have more info I might just go and get the rest of the season 2 pieces.  Especially the hat, I will use the +3% to critical damage one.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=672149&amp;gid=7577#672149</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=672149&amp;gid=7577#672149</guid><pubDate>Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:26:57 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>70 Lock - Bloodletting</title><description>Screen shot or it didnt happen!</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=637811&amp;gid=7577#637811</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=637811&amp;gid=7577#637811</guid><pubDate>Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:44:53 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Blizardcloud 70 Hunter</title><description>Your Information&lt;br /&gt;
Name: Russ&lt;br /&gt;
Age: 17&lt;br /&gt;
Country: USA&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Character Info&lt;br /&gt;
Character Name: Blizardcloud&lt;br /&gt;
Race: NE&lt;br /&gt;
Class: Hunter&lt;br /&gt;
Profession 1: Skin&lt;br /&gt;
Profession 2: LW&lt;br /&gt;
Alts (Class /Level): Mathaya, 19 twink&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gear and Spec: &lt;a href=&quot;http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/&lt;/a&gt; (make sure your character is on the Armory, and correct. If not, please list all that deviates)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&amp;amp;n=Blizardcloud&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&amp;amp;n=Blizardcloud&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unbuffed Resistances (Important for Tanking Apps)&lt;br /&gt;
Frost, Nature, Fire, Shadow&lt;br /&gt;
0 for all besides my 10 nature racial. if needed i would spend time to get this gear&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Raiding Questions&lt;br /&gt;
Can you maintain a high attendance (75%+) for our raiding times? Yes sir&lt;br /&gt;
(Optional=Not a raid day, where we do Kara, Farming, etc.) Yes i have fun in kara&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Monday (5pm-12am) -&lt;br /&gt;
Tuesday (5pm-12am) -&lt;br /&gt;
Wednesday (5pm-12am) -&lt;br /&gt;
Thursday (Optional) -&lt;br /&gt;
Friday (Optional) -&lt;br /&gt;
Saturday (Optional) -&lt;br /&gt;
Sunday (5pm-12am) -&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your Raiding Experience&lt;br /&gt;
(which bosses have you downed? attempted?)&lt;br /&gt;
Karazhan: Cleared&lt;br /&gt;
Gruul&#039;s Lair: Cleared&lt;br /&gt;
Mag&#039;s Lair: Cleared&lt;br /&gt;
Serpentine Shrine: Downed Lurker, attempted Hydross&lt;br /&gt;
The Eye: Downed VR&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
List your current reputation with the following factions&lt;br /&gt;
Honor Hold: Revered- 1854/21000&lt;br /&gt;
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted&lt;br /&gt;
Lower City: Honored-4153/12000&lt;br /&gt;
The Sha&#039;tar: Honored- 6593/12000&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
General Information&lt;br /&gt;
List your former guilds and reason(s) for leaving: Nothing to say before TBC first real raiding guild was abbadon who i was with for little over 2 months before the merged with shadowed legion. i was with shadowed legion for about 3 months approx. the reason i left there was at the time my plan was to transfer to play with some real life friends but soon after they stopped playing.&lt;br /&gt;
Are you the original owner of your account? (Ebay or traded?) Original&lt;br /&gt;
Can you afford your own repair bills? yes &lt;br /&gt;
Can you supply consumables for yourself when required (Mana Pots, Elixirs, Etc)? always do&lt;br /&gt;
Are you knowledgeable about needed mods (CtRaid, Omen/KTM, Deadly Boss Mods)? have all of them&lt;br /&gt;
Can you use ventrilo and have a mic? do everyday&lt;br /&gt;
Do you have a stable internet connection? yes sir&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Recommendations&lt;br /&gt;
Who (in Novus Ordo) knows you? Holyhands, Persia&lt;br /&gt;
Who (in Novus Ordo) do you have past beefs with? no one i no&lt;br /&gt;
For Cross-Server transfers: Any recommendations from your present server or on Laughing Skull? Any info on a background check as well?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Last but not least&lt;br /&gt;
What do you want to get out of Novus Ordo? i would like to have a good time, raiding is where i have the funnest time playing. and to get deeper into endgame experience.&lt;br /&gt;
What do you have to offer Novus Ordo? a dedicated  person who has a great, funny but serious when needs be personality. &lt;br /&gt;
List any additional Information you think will help us in considering your application.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=626906&amp;gid=7577#626906</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=626906&amp;gid=7577#626906</guid><pubDate>Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:32:13 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>My huntard spec</title><description>Hi guys, it&#039;s sad to see our forum is so death so I want to start something.  Let discuss about spec and dps, and we start out with my spec &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;, let me know what ur think.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Marksman 15/43/3: (this spec is for raiding only purpose in mind however, I could be wrong :P.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beast Mastery Talents -  15 point(s)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Endurance Training - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt;  ( I put points into this cause I think I&#039;m giving the pet a chance to stay alive and does some damage.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Focused Fire - rank 2/2&lt;/span&gt; (2% increase in damage is alot.  This talent is even better then Ranged Weapon Specialization.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Thick Hide - rank 3/3&lt;/span&gt;  (same reason as Endurance.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Unleashed Fury - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt; (same reason as Endurance.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Marksmanship Talents -  43 point(s)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lethal Shots - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt; (5%crit)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Improved Hunter&#039;s Mark - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt;  (well, improve melee dps for the whole raid, worth to put in. )&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Go for the Throat - rank 2/2&lt;/span&gt; (pet dps)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Aimed Shot - rank 1/1&lt;/span&gt; (better to have it then not and also to start Mortal Shots)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Rapid Killing - rank 2/2&lt;/span&gt; (if U use rapid fire every time it&#039;s up, then this will increase alot of dps for pve and pvp.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Mortal Shots - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt; (I kinda confuse on this 1 cause it&#039;s say to increase 30% of bonus crit.  When I look at my state, I only see +6..ect  crit% and I hope that is not all of the bonus.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Concussive Barrage - rank 1/3&lt;/span&gt; (need 1 more point to go further into the talent so I try this out.  Usually, I put this point in Concussive shot.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Scatter Shot - rank 1/1&lt;/span&gt; (No MM spec without it.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Barrage - rank 3/3&lt;/span&gt; (increase multishot dps. I use multishot alot when we don&#039;t have any sheep or pig around and in short fight.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Ranged Weapon Specialization - rank 5/5 (increase dps)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Careful Aim - rank 3/3&lt;/span&gt; (increase dps)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Trueshot Aura - rank 1/1&lt;/span&gt; (increase dps)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Improved Barrage - rank 3/3&lt;/span&gt; (multishot dps)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Master Marksman - rank 5/5&lt;/span&gt; (increase 10% atp)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Silencing Shot - rank 1/1&lt;/span&gt; (this skill is for pvp purpose but I do use it alot in raid when I see a caster channeling)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Survival Talents -  3 point(s) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Humanoid Slaying - rank 3/3&lt;/span&gt; (3% crit humanoid, I was consider that most of the raid instance is humanoid so 3% crit is alot for 3 points &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Comment: I think for MM spec, it&#039;s better for us to increase our atp rather then agil.  The reason is Master Marksman talent increase atp not agility. The following simple equation is what I use to determine what items is better:  &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;1agi ~ 2atp ~ 1 crit rating&lt;/span&gt;.  However there is a point where it&#039;s better to get more crit% then atp. I heard that after 2k atp without buff is where MM start to improve crit but not sure.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=618087&amp;gid=7577#618087</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=618087&amp;gid=7577#618087</guid><pubDate>Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:24:03 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Kuddlypoops - 70 Warlock</title><description>Your Information &lt;br /&gt;
Name: Mason&lt;br /&gt;
Age: 16&lt;br /&gt;
Country: United States  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Character Info &lt;br /&gt;
Character Name: Kuddlypoops&lt;br /&gt;
Race: Human&lt;br /&gt;
Class: Warlock&lt;br /&gt;
Profession 1: Herbalism&lt;br /&gt;
Profession 2: Tailoring&lt;br /&gt;
Alts (Class /Level): Nothing special.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gear and Spec: &lt;a href=&quot;http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/&lt;/a&gt; (make sure your character is on the Armory, and correct. If not, please list all that deviates) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unbuffed Resistances (Important for Tanking Apps) &lt;br /&gt;
Frost, Nature, Fire, Shadow &lt;br /&gt;
I found a +frost resist in VC running a friend yesterday  :envy &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Raiding Questions &lt;br /&gt;
Can you maintain a high attendance (75%+) for our raiding times? &lt;br /&gt;
(Optional=Not a raid day, where we do Kara, Farming, etc.) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes. I am currently unemployed and just have to study for school, which can be easily done before or after a raid.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Monday (5pm-12am) - see above on all.&lt;br /&gt;
Tuesday (5pm-12am) - &lt;br /&gt;
Wednesday (5pm-12am) - &lt;br /&gt;
Thursday (Optional) - &lt;br /&gt;
Friday (Optional) - &lt;br /&gt;
Saturday (Optional) - &lt;br /&gt;
Sunday (5pm-12am) - &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your Raiding Experience &lt;br /&gt;
(which bosses have you downed? attempted?) &lt;br /&gt;
Karazhan: Ran a timed one once, took 3 hours for all bosses. &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Gruul&#039;s Lair: Easy sauce.&lt;br /&gt;
Mag&#039;s Lair: &amp;quot;                 &amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Serpentine Shrine: Hydross, Lurker, Tidewalker.&lt;br /&gt;
The Eye: VoidPinata, I mean... Reaver&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
List your current reputation with the following factions &lt;br /&gt;
Honor Hold: Revered&lt;br /&gt;
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted&lt;br /&gt;
Lower City: Exalted&lt;br /&gt;
The Sha&#039;tar: Exalted&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
General Information &lt;br /&gt;
List your former guilds and reason(s) for leaving: Disbanded because of poor leadership.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you the original owner of your account? (Ebay or traded?) &lt;br /&gt;
Created and Leveled from the start.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can you afford your own repair bills? &lt;br /&gt;
Lawl. Yeah, I have my epic flying mount and around 1000g and I do dailys. Typically, I&#039;d imagine i could cover the raids bill.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can you supply consumables for yourself when required (Mana Pots, Elixirs, Etc)? &lt;br /&gt;
Yes, If im not double elixired, im certainly flasked.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you knowledgeable about needed mods (CtRaid, Omen/KTM, Deadly Boss Mods)? &lt;br /&gt;
Yes, I have all of em.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can you use ventrilo and have a mic?&lt;br /&gt;
Yes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you have a stable internet connection? &lt;br /&gt;
Yes, 12mg of internet powuh.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Recommendations:&lt;br /&gt;
Who (in Novus Ordo) knows you? Zorlof? My bff jill?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who (in Novus Ordo) do you have past beefs with? &lt;br /&gt;
No one.  :envy &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For Cross-Server transfers: Any recommendations from your present server or on Laughing Skull? Any info on a background check as well? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Last but not least:&lt;br /&gt;
What do you want to get out of Novus Ordo?&lt;br /&gt;
Friends, Raids, and a good time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What do you have to offer Novus Ordo? &lt;br /&gt;
List any additional Information you think will help us in considering your application.&lt;br /&gt;
I hate this part of applications. Im pretty chill, I dont lose my calm. Im easy going, easy to get a long with, More dots!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks again for your time and cooperation, I appreciate all time taken reading said application, and thanks again in advance</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612326&amp;gid=7577#612326</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612326&amp;gid=7577#612326</guid><pubDate>Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:30:12 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>70 Warrior</title><description>While I appreciate the offers for baked goods (especially the muffins) and the offers for hugs - I&#039;m sorry but we aren&#039;t recruiting dps warriors at this time. Best of luck in the future.</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=610662&amp;gid=7577#610662</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=610662&amp;gid=7577#610662</guid><pubDate>Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:21:14 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Pawn scales</title><description>I have some amazing pawn scales if any shaman out there want them - they&#039;re balanced for enhancement based on 2200ap 40%crit.  windfury machanics are also taken into account.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
These work very well.  My damage has increased so much that I have to spend 75% of boss fights not doing anything (with tranq tot and salv).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I&#039;ll post them if anyone is interested&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
btw - elitestjerks is your friend</description><link>http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603511&amp;gid=7577#603511</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://noobusordo.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603511&amp;gid=7577#603511</guid><pubDate>Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:41:46 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>